Please complete the Ex-Students' Union Scholarship Application Form below, attaching all the supporting documentation.
To be eligible for the ESU scholarship, students must have an ex-student family connection. Preference will be given to students whose mother, grandmother or great grandmother attended the College, or have an Aunt that is an ex-student.
Students need to demonstrate a high level of contribution and commitment to the College, as well as their involvement in one or more of the following areas: The Arts and Sport. The following supporting documentation must be uploaded with your online application.
- The applicant's last two years school reports - please attach your Year 9 final report and Year 10 half-yearly report
- A covering letter written by the applicant
- Information about the applicant's academic and co-curricular achievements e.g. any sporting teams in which the applicant has been involved and to what standard she has achieved; any musical interests the applicant may have, e.g. Choir, Violin Grade V, Oboe Grade II, etc and any additional co-curricular activities e.g. Brownies, Girl Guides, Little Athletics, etc? If so, please provide details.
- Please outline any other information that might be helpful in the selection process such as any positions of responsibility held in her school e.g. Class Captain, Sports Captain etc and any information that supports the potential contribution of the applicant to the broad goals of PLC Sydney
By submitting an application for the Ex-Students’ Union Scholarship, you acknowledge that if successful you will be:
- Available to attend various Ex-Student events across the term of the scholarship including Jersey Day
- Agree to be an ambassador for PLC Sydney and the Ex-Students’ Union