When considering a girl for this scholarship, her application will be considered in the following order.
- Is entering Year 11 at PLC Sydney either as a continuing student or a new student to the College. The scholarship is tenable for 2 years only.
- Must have an ex-student family connection. Preference will be given to students whose mother, grandmother, great-grandmother or aunt attended the College.
- Shows a high level of contribution and commitment to the school
- Needs to demonstrate that she has been involved and committed in one or more of the following areas:
- The Arts
- Academic achievement and effort (She will be required to attach a copy of her Year 9 final report and Year 10 half yearly report with her application)
The application should be written in the girl’s own handwriting or submitted via the online form.
All applicants meeting the ex-student family connection criteria will be interviewed by members of the scholarship selection panel in Term 3.